Sunday, December 5, 2010

3 Months!






Happy 3 Months, Brantley! At three months you...
  • Have found your feet and there is not much that can capture your attention when you zone in to them.
  • LOVE your bath time and have started to splash in the water. We moved your whale tub from the counter to the bath tub because of all the excitement.
  • Are wearing size 2 diapers
  • Unofficially weigh 14 pounds.
  • Love looking at yourself in the mirror and hear me talking about what a sweet baby I have.
  • Eat 5 ounces every 3 hours and get a six to seven ounce bottle at night before bed.
  • Smile ALL the time. You are rarely fussy and so much fun to be around. I don't have to worry about taking you anywhere because you're so easy and mellow.
  • Sleep in your swing from 7 to 10. Get your nighttime bottle at 10 and go right to bed.
  • Your favorite toy is rainforest bouncy seat. It helps mommy shower, clean, etc. I think you'd stay in it for days if I let you.
  • Wearing mostly 6 month clothing now. I packed away your newborn and 0 to 3 month clothes this last week and it made me a little sad. It went by too quickly.
I can't believe it has been three months. This last month has not gone by as fast as the first two and I am so thankful for that. Every night when I feed you your bottle I rub my nose on the top of your head and try to soak it all in. I know there will a come a time when you'll want to hold your own bottle. I'm going to miss these times. I don't know what I did to be so lucky to be your mom. I feel like my heart is so much bigger since you've come in to my life. I forget what life was like before you. Watching you learn new things and grow is so much fun for us. Your dad and I love you so much.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...