Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day(s)

We have had so much fun the last two days, but I'm not going to lie I'm getting a little stir crazy. I have loved this time at home with Brantley. We woke up at about 6 am on Monday to feed Brantley. Once he was fed and back in his warm bed, we headed outside to play in the snow. Last year when it snowed Craig pulled me behind the lawn mower. And I attempted to pull him behind it, accidentally put it in reverse, and almost ran over my husband...and then cried because it scared me so bad. This year the lawn mower was out of commission. (Thank you Lord.)

We played for a little bit, just Craig and I. Then once Brantley was up and fed we took him out to take pictures. He wasn't too crazy about the cold.





























































Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...