Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Update

We had such a great weekend. It just went by too fast. The munchkin is in bed and I'm already missing him knowing another work week is about to start.

Friday we went to Longhorns. We got a few compliments on what a good baby Brantley was and it made us feel so good. We had about a 30 minute wait and he relaxed in his carrier and watched all the people until we were seated. By the time we got to our table he was out. And stayed asleep for the whole meal, the ride home, and the transfer from carrier to crib. He is such a good, easy baby. Love that!

Saturday he had his first taste of sweet potatoes. He loves them. So far he is up to three foods: carrots, bananas, and sweet patotoes. He could do without the bananas most days. He eats them but not happily. Sweet patatoes and carrots are lip smacking good. Once breakfast was given and I could get us ready we went to my mom's to spend the day. We had such a good time. That evening we met the family at Fudruckers to celebrate Spencer's birthday. I love our family.

Today was just a relaxing day around the house. I made a dip for football watching (SO good!) and we made dinner together. Just spending time as a family.

Brantley's newest thing is to hold my chin while I feed him his bottle. It started out as a night time thing while we rocked. Now it's becoming a normal every bottle sort of thing. I love it! He hasn't quite mastered the motor skills of finding my chin so he spends a good portion of the bottle slapping his hand around on my face. I'll have a black eye before it's all over with. I'm sure. :)

Here are a few pictures from our weekend. Fun times!

Spencer's 14th birthday celebration with the family at Fudruckers.
Laying on mom's bed with the man.

His favorite toy - his feet!Hanging out with his Gammy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...