Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ah-mazing Day!

I love days like today. Days where you have nothing planned. Low key days of spending time on the back deck, a trip to the mall, and the three of us spending time together. The weather did not hurt the day at all. It was beautiful!
Craig had an appointment at the Apple store so Brantley and I tagged along with him. Once his phone was replaced (he cracked the screen yesterday), we went to JC Penny's so that I could use my $10 coupon. I bought the boy and outfit for $3.16 thanks to that handy coupon. Some adorable plaid shorts and an orange polo shirt, in size 12 months, for summer. Hard to believe he is almost in 12 month clothing!
Then we came home, watched a little March Madness basketball, Craig mowed the grass, while Brantley and I played on the back deck. Then when Craig was done he took Brantley for a spin around the backyard and I swept the back porch. Brantley was a happy boy today. He loves being outside and I am so thankful for nice days like today where he can enjoy being out there.
I live for days like today. This week has been stressful. Close out at work with two subsidiaries now has left me at work late most nights. Tuesday I didn't leave until 8:30pm. I'm not complaining because I LOVE my job and I know it will get easier as I get in more of a routine with the work load of two subs. But I have missed this munchkin SO much this week.
Helping dad out on the computer. Craig spent a chunk of the day reloading his iPhone. Brantley helped. Duke doesn't have much interaction with Brantley since he's now an outside dog. He takes what he can get. If I was little and a 70 pound dog was in my face I'd be nervous. Brantley has no fear.
Sweet boy. Always smiling.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...