Tuesday, April 12, 2011

iPhone Photo Update

I think it's time for a iPhone photo update.  His first 7 months is documented on my phone.  I am really trying to take more pictures with my "real" cameras!

Snuggling on a Saturday morning.  Watching cartoons and playing with his snail.
Sleeping like a baby after a long day.  I love rocking him when he is out like this.  So peaceful.
 We kept him out too late one Friday night.  :)
 Playing with his toys on a Saturday morning.
Such a big boy!  When did he get to be so big?  We bought his next car seat.  Installing it this week more than likely - but he took it for a test run last night.    I think it's a success.  No smile because he was ready for bed. 
 He loves this wagon!  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...