Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday Weigh In

I lost 1.6 pounds this week and I worked for every bit of it. Brantley and I have made it a routine of going to the park near our house. He is such an awesome running buddy. He loves people watching and rotating his wrist (which looks a lot like a wave). People wave back to him and I think he eats up the attention.
I have 5 more weeks and 6.2 pounds to go until my birthday which is the deadline for my “28 by 28” goal. It averages to 1.24 pounds a week. Which is completely attainable and consistent with the amount of weight I have been losing each week – but I really wanted to be closer to my goal at this point. I want to meet it! So it looks like Brantley and I will be at the park as much as we can the next five weeks.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...