Monday, January 28, 2013

Poopie in the Potty!

Yes I am THAT parent that is blogging about her kid going poop in the potty. I can't help it I am so proud of him! I was giving him a bath tonight and he said, "mommy you going to change my diaper?" This normally means one thing - he's already gone. I looked in the bath tub and it was all clear so I pulled him out and plopped him down on the potty. I started talking to him about the big boy Mater underwear I brought home from the beach for him but he couldn't wear them until he started pooping in the potty and not his diaper. I told him to concentrate really hard and push it out and he did! His face lit up. He was so proud of himself. He have me a high five then Craig then back to me again "for a really big high five".

The best part...
Tonight before bed we were saying our prayers. He said "God bless mommy and daddy, and uncle Jake, and Steve." Then he pulls his head up off my shoulder and looks me straight in the eye very serious and says, "we don't bless poopie".

My. Kid. Is. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...