Saturday, April 17, 2010

21 weeks

We had a busy week. We picked up and put the little man's furniture together earlier this week. We put on music, grabbed the tools, and had so much fun spending time hanging out and putting our son's furniture together. It was cool to spend time in the room as "Brantley's room" and not the "scrapbook room".

I started fading out at about 10 o'clock when Craig had just started on the dresser. At 12:30 when I heard him finishing up and getting ready to come to bed, I got out of bed to go check it out. He had it set up with the fire truck decorations on top of it. It looks so great. We are still going to paint the walls and there are a lot of other plans I have, but I'm loving it so far!

Today we went and did some serious people watching at the Renaissance Festival. The people watching alone provided enough entertainment to justify the ticket price. It was a good time. I am 21 weeks today and from this point forward we are going to try to be regular about taking pictures. So here are a few we took tonight when we got home...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...