Sunday, April 11, 2010

Halfway There

Saturday marked 20 weeks. We are half way there and only have 20 more weeks before we get to meet the little man. This week Brantley is the size of a banana!

I've worked more this weekend on getting his room cleaned out. We've gotten a few things to decorate his room. I've set them out on the kitchen table to keep reminding me. I think his furniture should come this next week. So I have more work to do. But it will come together! Can you guess what theme we are going with for his room?


Crazy to think that this is the same house my parents brought me home to almost 27 years ago. And crazy to think that the room I'm working like crazy to clean out and get ready for him, is the same room I spent the first seven years falling asleep in every night.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! i do love the firetrucks! you have to put up that picture of your mom & your grandfather in front of the truck/station. it will be so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and if he is the size of a banana, does that make you his banana hanger? haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...