Thursday, April 8, 2010

Definitely a Boy!



There was no denying it! We found out Monday that we are having a little boy. Can't even begin to tell you how excited we are. When this picture flashed up on the screen, we instantly knew.

Craig and I have decided on a name, Brantley James Culberson. Craig and I have "our" song called Whenever We're Alone that a country singer from Georgia, Brantley Gilbert, sings. I don't know that he is that well known right now, but we love his music. So that is where Brantley came from. And James is a family name for both of us. So he has a little bit of Craig's dad, my grandfather, and my uncle all wrapped up into one. It's funny because we had the boy name picked out fairly soon but we've been struggling with the girl names. We finally just decided not to think about it much until we knew what we were having. :)

I go back for another ultrasound on the 3rd of May to check up on him and make sure he's doing alright. Looking forward to seeing him again!

Found a quote that I think I am going to get vinyl lettering done in for the wall in his nursery...
"He was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into."

Craig and I booked our cabin for our anniversary weekend in a few weekends. Can't believe we are coming up on our four year anniversary and that it will also be our last one where we just have ourselves and some pups to care about. We're so excited and ready for the next chapter in our lives, but definitely makes moments like these worth really taking in more than before.

1 comment:

  1. I love the name, I love the quote! I love it all! I almost cried when I read the quote. I can't even BEGIN to explain how true that is. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...