Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Meeting With Santa

Two Sundays ago we went to Bass Pro so Santa and Brantley could have their fist of many meetings. Having a kid makes life SO much more fun. We met Anna and Dylan forlunch at McAllister's after getting a time slot for later in the afternoon. The system they have for getting in and out is awesome. You go in the morning, get your ticket for your time slot later in the day, and when you come back later you wait maybe 10 minutes. It was great - especially with a baby!

I was a bit more excited this year than Brantley was. Didn't realize Santa was in his little log cabin. So when he came out of it while we were waiting in line, I may or may not have popped Anna on the shoulder and yelled, "Santa's here!" Like I said, thank goodness I have a child this year. It gives me a pass for being so excited as an adult.

He was the best baby ever. Even with the long day we had, he never once melted down. Even though I totally wouldn't have blamed him because I was super tired. I can only imagine how he felt. Because after our meeting with Santa, we went to a friends surprise grad party from law schoo and to Donna's annual Friends and Family Christmas party. He handled the long day like a champ.

Can't wait for Christmas - this year is going to be so fun!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...