Thursday, January 6, 2011

My First Born


I normally drop Brantley off at June's in the morning and Craig picks him up. We apparently rocked Sadie's (our Mini Schnauzer) world today because we mixed it up a little bit. He came on home because I was meeting Julie for dinner near dad and June's house. Sadie is deathly afraid of the hardwood floors in the kitchen. She will go on the same path to cross them to get to the back door to go potty, but that's as far as her venturing on them goes. Tonight she met me at the door. I set down my purse and diaper bag and then went back out to the car to get Brantley. Sadie crossed the kitchen floors and followed me out to the garage, where she proceeded to jump in the back seat as I was trying to get Brantley out. It was hilarious. She would not get out of the car. So I had to set Brantley down, pick Sadie up, and get her out of the car so she would follow us in. Then she followed me all the way to his room to check on him when I set him down.

Sadie is a special needs dog. Really, she is. The first night we brought her home she found a hiding place in the back of our closet and shook with fear. She has come a LONG way. I was a little worried with how she would take to Brantley. But she has done awesome. I think she loves him just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...