Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lose for Shoes

I have a total of 45 pounds to lose. If we’re being exact that number is actually 46.6 pounds to reach my goal weight. As of this evening (Mondays are actually my “official” weigh in days), I am down 11.8 pounds. I went shopping today. I tried on clothes. This has become very UN-fun the last few months. The ‘ole body has changed a ton since the boy was born. But today was encouraging.

And since I was encouraged, I put the dresses up that I REALLY wanted to buy and headed to the shoe section. Because I’m going to keep losing weight and I’m hoping to drop more sizes, but my feet aren’t changing. I got this idea from a magazine I read. So for every 10 pounds I lose I’m buying myself some shoes. Here are my first 10 pound shoes. Cute aren’t they?

I am doing this. Something inside clicked and I don’t want to be a fat anymore. My first goal was to lose the baby weight. It’s now gone. My next goal is to lose 28 pounds by my 28th birthday. I have 16 more pounds to go to reach that goal and another pair of shoes waiting on me!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...