Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Cold

It may sound silly to blog about this but this blog does serve for the most part as Brantley's baby book and book of first (when I have it made in to a book on his first birthday). So, this week Brantley got his first cold. It's actually been passed around between us. The only person in the house who hasn't gotten it is Sadie. Lucky dog. Literally.

It probably would have been a lot easier on him if he didn't have a mama taking care of him that was just as sick and worn out. This week has been exhausting. I'm not going to lie. I am spoiled rotten apparently when it comes to my sleep because I have a baby that sleeps from 7 pm to 7 am and I had forgotten what it was like to be up every few hours throughout the night with a crying baby. BUT enough complaining because we are on the mend. The plus side to having a sick baby is all the extra loving I get in. He's still got a nasty cough that I think is just the drainage breaking up. But we're getting better and hoping to get back to sleeping all night sometime soon!

This is what the week started out as. Pitiful.
This was Saturday. He LOVES being outside. Can't keep this little man down.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...