Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best 6 Months Ever.

Lately I have felt five steps behind on everything I need to do. Yesterday my mom watched Brantley for most of the day so I could get things checked off my list. I got tons of loads of laundry done, packed away Brantley's baby clothes that were newborn to 6 months, deep cleaned my house, bought baby food, washed bottles, organized pictures. It did amazing things for my spirit. Now if I could just get that organized in my work life I would be set. After close out this week, I am making that happen.

The packing away of Brantley's baby clothes made me crazy emotional. How in just six months have I forgotten he was once that little? To remember the little 8 pound baby I brought home from the hospital I figured I would post a few pictures on my blog that I have posted before.

The best six months of my life.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...