Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dinner Mishap

Mom came over last night. Her, Brantley, and I went to dinner. I picked Frontera so I could get a fajita chicken salad. I've been craving that lately. I tried a new schedule yesterday with Brantley where I am feeding him more at a time and trying to stretch out his feedings. Wasn't sure how later in the day would work out for him, but it seemed to work well towards the beginning of the day.

Our dinner was very comical. If it weren't me going through it and I was someone from another table watching us, I would have been laughing hysterically. Long story short, my diet coke was knocked over while transferring Brantley across the table to my mom. Then on the transfer back to me once our food got there, little VERY curious hands ended up in the middle of the salsa. It was hilarious. <><>

He has started reaching for whoever's arms he is not in. Going back and forth between people is a game he likes to play and it never gets old for him. It's adorable! Craig comes back from Louisiana/Texas today. He's been gone since Wednesday. I KNOW Craig does a lot to help out, but him being gone and having to do it all for a few days was a good reminder of that. I'm ready for him to be home. We have missed him.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...