Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Weigh In

Weight Lost: -0.6 pounds
Total Weight Lost to Date: -15.8 pounds

I am second place in our Biggest Loser Challenge at work. I was in the lead until last week and then a co-worker snuck by me in total percentage of weight lost. Which is a big motivator because I.don’t.want.to.lose. I am a little over half way to my second goal (28 by 28). I have 10 more weeks from today before my 28th birthday and at that point I want to be 28 pounds lighter. I need to get back in the habit of working out.

Our whole house got sick about a month ago and between trying to get myself and Brantley better, working out just took a back seat. Mainly, because I didn’t feel like working out. It had become such a routine though and once I got out of the routine it’s been hard to get it back.


My goals this week are to finally get in “new” numbers (won’t be listing that number on this blog any time soon), to do Zumba on the Wii 3 nights this week, and run on the treadmill at least one night.
I have 10 more weeks to lose 12.2 pounds which averages out to 1.22 pounds a week. Totally do-able. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...