Friday, April 8, 2011

I LOVE the weekends!

I am so looking forward to spending time with Brantley this weekend. I miss him all the time during the week, but a lot more than usual this week for some reason. Probably because we had such a great weekend last weekend and I didn't want Monday to come. Then once it did come, I couldn't wait for Friday!

Here are a few recent pictures. I love the ones of him in his new wagon (thanks to Anna's friend, Troye) taken last weekend. The one of him standing at his Exersaucer was last night. He is really getting the hang of balancing himself. He tries so hard to pull up but can't quite get his feet to cooperate. He's getting there though.

Gosh, I love him!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...