Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Weigh In


The Biggest Loser – Week 11

Weight Lost This Week: 1.2 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 17.0 pounds
Weight Left til 28 by 28 Goal: 11.0 pounds
Weight Left til Goal Weight: 24.6 pounds

I hit a new set of numbers this week! Wahoo!

I could have done better this week. I could have worked out more. I could have laid off the M&Ms. I could have laid off the hamburger from Farm Burger (that was AMAZING!). But it is encouraging to know that I am not starving myself, still eating treats that I want every now and then, just monitoring how much I am eating, and still losing a consistent amount of weight each week. I am averaging about 1.5 pounds each week. Give or take. Which I am okay with.

I still have a long way to go (which is why I am documenting it on my blog – so that even after our Biggest Loser Competition is over I’ll still keep going) – but it is nice to see the numbers going down in weight and in my pant size. I love putting on pants I haven’t worn since way before Brantley was born. Way. Before. I have a pair in or spare bedroom closet that I wore to a shower when Craig and I were getting married. I WILL be in them by the end of the year.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...