Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

We normally weigh in on Mondays but we weighed in on Tuesday this week when we could all be there. So here goes...

This week's loss:   -1.8 pounds
Total lost:           -23.2 pounds

I am officially at my half way point!  23 more pounds to go for my overall goal.  Only 4.8 more to go for my 28 by 28 goal. 

This week I ran four miles on my treadmill.  I had gotten up to 3 miles when running at the park.  But this week Brantley was sleepy and I didn't want to take him out in fear that he might have a meltdown from being tired while we were out at the park.  So after I put him to bed I got on the treadmill, told myself I wasn't going to stop running until I hit four miles, and that is exactly what I do.  And now I want to push myself farther.  This running thing is addicting. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...