Saturday, July 9, 2011

Here Lately...

It has been awhile since I did an iPhone photo update.  We've stayed pretty busy this summer in between me having to work on Saturdays in June.  Now that is behind us and we get to enjoy our full weekends again.  And this weekend has already been pretty great. 

For my birthday, Anna suggested going to the lake.  So the Culbersons tagged along with the Browns.  Brantely loved it.
By the time we headed home he was out.  Head down and down for the count.  
A lot of nights he is better off if I just put him in his crib.  He's used to putting himself to sleep and can get a little irritated if I rock him.  This night was not the norm and I took full advantage of it. I love when he has his snuggly moments. 
 We spent one Sunday at Craig's boss' lake house.  We played in the water, swam, and they had us stay for dinner.  It was a good time!
 What is a boat ride without a few interesting facial expressions from Brantley?  He loves his life jacket in case you couldn't tell from the picture below.
 Met my boys at Bass Pro Shop after work one Saturday.  Brantley loved the fish tank.  Craig looks just as excitd as Brantley minus the mouth wide open.
 On our way home from a day of shopping.  He looks thrilled.
 Hanging out one Sunday afternoon in the carport while we waited for Gammy to come pick us up to go shopping.  Craig was replacing my brake pads and we were stir crazy.  So Gammy came to the rescue.

 Gammy has created a mall ride machine.  We ran out of quarters or he would have gone all day.  He takes his driving very seriously. 
This one was today.  I love that he is eating more table food now.  He loves waffles and pancakes.  But if he knows what is good for him - he will like waffles the best.  Craig and I both were craving Waffle House today.  So Brantley got his first Waffle House dining expierence.  I think he'll become a regular. These waffles are huge and he ate over half of it plus a thing of bananas.  Don't have to worry about his appetite - that is for sure.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...