Sunday, July 10, 2011

10 Months!

I am two months away from having a one year old!?  I must step up my party planning mode.  I know you aren't going to remember your first birthday party - but the mama in me wants it to be special and perfect - to celebrate you!

At 10 months, you...

  • Weigh (not sure of this I will edit and add tomorrow since you are asleep now)
  • Wear size 4 diapers.
  • Are wearing mostly 12 months clothing.
  • Can say "dog", "bye bye", and "uh oh".  You say this one word over and over, but I have no clue what you are saying.  It's your own lingo.
  • Have started clapping on your own.  Anytime we say "yay" you clap your hands for doing something good.  I was on my way home from work with you in the backseat when you started clapping in your carseat.  The light turned green and I was honked at because I was too excited and not paying attention.
  • You're still a sleeping champ.  This morning you slept from 7:30 pm to 8:45 am.  A good Sunday morning treat for mommy!
  • You've started eating more table food.  Waffles, pancakes, bananas, avocados, sweet potatoes, chicken tenders, spaghetti, blueberries, etc.  There isn't much that I put in front of you that you won't eat.  Actually, there is nothing. 
  • There is pretty much nothing greater than the excitement that comes from you when I pick you up from daycare in the evenings. 
  • You love when I dance.  It makes you laugh hysterically.  I don't blame you.
  • You've started walking with the help of your push walker.  I don't see it being long until you are walking all over the place.
  • Your biggest ticklish spot is your thigh.  I love to hear your sweet laugh.  There is nothing greater!
  • You started going to daycare full time at the beginning of the month.  You love Sandy and love playing with the other kids. 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...