Monday, July 11, 2011

This Weekend

This weekend was great.  We did a whole lot of nothing and it was just what I needed.  Lots of quality time with my boys. 
Lots of laughing.  This kid cracks me up.
We had our first swimming lesson with Julie.  It was fun hanging out in the pool (we had it to ourselves) and spending time with Julie.  Brantley is not a fan of putting his head under water OR laying on his back, but we're going to keep working on it.


Daddy built the boy a swing set.  I don't want to brag or anything but there pretty much isn't anything that my husband can't do.   It comes off of the back porch.  We've spent the last two nights out there swinging after dinner and before we put him to bed.  Fun way to spend our evenings. 

We played with our bath toys.
And we ate lots and lots of pancakes (and a waffle from our trip to Waffle House on Saturday). 
He is such a ham. 
Just what I needed after a really long week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...