Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Doing Fine!


This picture was taken last Friday - at 30 weeks. Only 10 more to go!

We had a check up today and everything is looking great. I now start going every 2 weeks since we are getting closer. Which is just crazy to think about. They checked his size and even though I continue to measure bigger (today I measured 34 weeks), they saw in the ultrasound that it's just that I have extra fluid in my uterus. They believe he will be a bigger baby that "average", but the due date is staying the same. I'm feeling really good!

Getting excited about my upcoming baby showers that Anna and her mom are throwing and also the one we are having at work!

I put together a Waffle House softball team. We play on Wednesday nights. When I say "we" I mean the team plays and I act as "team mom". Craig is playing and a couple of the other spouses of people in my department are also. I seriously love my co workers (if I haven't said that enough). Everyone gets along really well. I guess I'm just not used to that. And to everyone's surprise we didn't get slaughtered at our last game. This week will be more of a test. We'll see how it goes! I'll be armed with my team mom responsibilities of Capri Suns and Cracker Jacks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...